Thank you for your interest in the DRG Gloves Affiliate Program.
As a DRG Affiliate you will be a member of our growing team and have the ability to create a revenue stream selling products for the greatest game on earth. While DRG is currently focused on new glove sales and glove repairs, our product line is ever expanding as we start our design process on bat grips to go along with our glove care products from Lainos Leather Lather. As an affiliate you will have access to all of our product line and receive discounts on purchases for your personal gear.
How it Works
- After approving the Terms and Conditions you will be redirected to a page to submit your information
- After submission, your application will be submitted for approval
- If approved, you will receive a follow-up email containing your username and password along with the affiliate link for the DRG Gloves website
- The link you receive will be how you earn, so be generous in sharing it using any and all social media platforms including your website, if you have one
- You will be given access to members only areas where you can view your sales and other affiliate items
There are only a few rules for being apart of our Affiliate Program because, let’s remember, baseball is supposed to be fun.
- In order to make sure that we aren’t being used for the personal advantages only, we will require a minimum amount of sales per year
- To keep your Affiliate status, you will need to make $750 a year in gross sales
- This is not limited to glove sales only. Repairs, relaces, web swaps and all other items available on the website are included and applied toward gross sales
- Items sold on sale or at a discount will have the sale amount applied towards their account
- Personal discounts will be applied via coupon code provided to each Affiliate
- Sharing of the coupon code, specifically to customers, is strictly prohibited
- Sales made using the coupon code do not count towards total gross sales of the affiliate
- Discounts will be based on gross sales from the previous year, as follows
$0 to $1,500 – 5%
$1,501 to $3,000 – 10%
$3,001 to $5,000 – 15%
$5,0001 and above – 20%
- If you’ve purchased a custom DRG glove in the past year, no initial order is necessary
- If you haven’t, you will need to purchase a Custom from the website.
- This initial order will count towards your annual gross sales even if you use your personal discount
See the Affiliate Commission Schedule below
- Custom Gloves – 7.5%
- Glove Relaces and Repairs – 10%
- Lainos Leather Lather Products – $1/per product sold
- Bat Grips – $2/per product sold
- Items not listed here – 5%
- Payout shall be made upon the request of the Affiliate when the Affiliate commission balance meets or exceeds $100 at anytime
- The affiliate shall use their balance at anytime to use towards a purchase from DRG Gloves or Dr Glovelace
- Any balance that is available at the time of the Affiliates Yearly Renewal shall be cashed out
Using DRG Logo and Trademarks
Once approved, you will be given DRG Gloves and Dr Glovelace Affiliate logos for your use. You are more than welcome to use them on your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tinder or whatever social media avenues you choose. You are also permitted to use the logos on your website. You are not, however, permitted to use the direct DRG and Dr Glovelace logos on your website or social media pages. You are also not permitted to use DRG, DRG Gloves or Dr Glovelace in any of your social media names
Code of Conduct
All Affiliates shall represent DRG Gloves, Dr Glovelace with the utmost respect and reverence for our sport, athletes and mostly our company mission. Any Affiliates who are deemed to be in violation of our Code of Conduct shall be immediately removed from the Affiliate Program and have the potential of all commissions forfeited.